INDUSTRY EXPERT WORKSHOP: GIVING LIFE TO ANIMATION
"𝗘𝗝𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗟𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘" recently hit Malaysian, Singapore, Brunei and Indonesian cinemas and grossed around 𝗥𝗠𝟯𝟬 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 (source: Wikipedia). The film follows teenage agent spy Ali as he has to uncover a mystery that threatens the city of Cyberaya and risking loyalty to his secret agency MATA.
Come join Safuan Shahril, Animator for the movie for a 1-day "𝐼𝑁𝐷𝑈𝑆𝑇𝑅𝑌 𝐸𝑋𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑇 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐾𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑃" to learn how to create compelling, lively animation for your projects!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- DATE: 22 APRIL 2020
- TIME: 10AM to 5PM
- VENUE: EFXCO Creative Skills, 2-5, Level 5, Jalan Teknokrat 6, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor. MAP HERE
- LUNCH: Will be provided
- CERTIFICATE: Printed Certificate of Attendance will be provided
- PRICE: RM100 (direct debit/online transfer only)
- Must have basic knowledge of Blender to be able to follow along with the hands-on session
- Bring you own laptop with Blender 2.8x installed (mouse or graphic tablet/wacom recommended)
- We do not accept cash, payment will have to be done prior to the event via Cash Transfer or Direct Debit.
- Your seat will not be confirmed until full payment has been made.